war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
AMD ZEN said:
If you are refering to flaming, no one is dead except for the flamer. I will personally see to their SLOW PAINFUL DEATH, because I will be the executioner.

BTW, the KSK pwns the SEALs anyday. MUAHHA!! HALO parachutte drops! OMG... That is crazy!!

LOL The Flaminator! LOL Yeah, the SEALs are still very good though...Delta Force is pretty good also.

"KSK's commander, a Brigadier, has emphasized the need for mature, reliable soldiers to man the unit. Despite the unit's hostage-rescue capabilities, reports stress that the KSK is a military unit with military missions -- not another GSG-9 counterterrorist force. KSK does, however, maintain a Hostage Rescue Team capable of resolving a variety of associated tasks."

No, the GSG-9 are different. The KSK is made for ultra stealth and deep recon missions.. They are highly trained killing machines capable for sneaking past almost anything.

Ahhhh...yeah, the GSG-9 are Anti-Terrorist. LOL I've been playing too much CS lately.

What about the Black Watch. They are the Scottish special forces. I think the Black Watch is the name of the Clan. I got a Black Watch Clan scarf for Christmas. But I mean how cool is that name, the black watch. They sound like some kind of ultra ultra uber elite killing team. Sorry I kind of rabbited on there.

Re: war talk gian

Giancarlo said:
This is not very accurate. the 5.56MM is a very nasty round.. it really puts the enemy in a lot of pain if they are not killed.. it is also easier to transport. But hey the russians were really stupid in adopting the even weaker 5.45MM round.

Also the 7.62MM clip is very cumbersome.

Well, any bullet hurts. When I read Black Hawk Down (a REALLY good book), according to the Rangers and Delta Force operators, they had to fire multiple times just to drop a Somali (and they used 5.56mm). The CAR-15, fared even worse. It's "Green-Tip" bullet, had a tip made with Tungsten Carbide went right through the person, resulting in the use of multiple bullets just to get someone down and dead. Alot of the Delta operators realized that Gary Gordon or Randy Shugart (I forgot which one), was really smart by using a old M-14 rifle back from the Vietnam days (and it used 7.62mm), because it could drop an enemy with less rounds than a 5.56mm can. But, the 5.56mm is a very reliable, cheap, easy to produce/ transport and deadly round. The 7.62mm is only cumbersone because it's big, expensive and harder to transport (due to weight, thanks to the size of the cartriges).

EDIT>>> The M-2 Browning is probably the best all-around machine gun. .50 Caliber, baby! LOL Kinda random, but I wanted to say it...

Omg, BLACK HAWK DOWN.. the best War book ever!!!

Sad, both Gary and Randy dropped from the heli to defend, but both died...

Yeah, they told how the powerful bullets just made a hole in the enemy, didn't kill them... Great book overall, I liked it.

Sorry Giancarlo but I have to disagree the SAS is the best in the world that's what most people say then come the Navy SEAL's and then Shin Beth.
As for Delta Force well to be honest they suck the Navy SEAL's are far better than them

rakedog said:
Omg, BLACK HAWK DOWN.. the best War book ever!!!

Sad, both Gary and Randy dropped from the heli to defend, but both died...

Yeah, they told how the powerful bullets just made a hole in the enemy, didn't kill them... Great book overall, I liked it.

Yeah, it was a really good book. It mentions how the CAR-15's bullets went right through the Somalis, but they didn't die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom