war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
America ownz u all

so does bush

and so does the war :D

ps - by the way i can't stand you people who keep talking about how horrible america is blah blah blah whatever shut it

Lmao.. this is accualy kind of funny.

1. Learn how to spell dumbass.. no one will pay you any respect if you say idiotic things like 'u'.

2. Care to give us some facts? You don't back yourself up, so your statement is useless.

3. No really, give us some facts before talking.

lol i like the way #2 and #3 were the same thing, "give us the facts" because thats exactly what he should do, and unless you tell people like him at least twice in one post they dont get it

money_man said:
lol an uprising giancarlo supporter huh?, oh iis he banned forever? and did airiox ban his ip or just his user...this is a wonderful day in history!!!!

Wow...I remember what happened after I said stuff like that...it was not fun, I can tell you that. But, maybe he got too cocky with the Mods for his own good...

rakedog said:
Money Man.. you're dead once Ginacarlo comes back. :p

If you are refering to flaming, no one is dead except for the flamer. I will personally see to their SLOW PAINFUL DEATH, because I will be the executioner.

BTW, the KSK pwns the SEALs anyday. MUAHHA!! HALO parachutte drops! OMG... That is crazy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom