Hey all

Jack05

In Runtime
hey all
names jack from brisbane, australia. I was born in England but moved to aussi after living in 4 other countries. Currently looking into getting in the IT industry as computers fascinate me. Look forward to helping others and learning more about these machines ;)
cheers jack

Hello Jack (from the land down under), welcome to the forum. Hope you have fun posting and reading reviews. You'll learn a lot of interesting things in here and keep you up-to-date with the computer industry.

Hello Jack05 , I'm the Mixx...

Welcome To Computer Forums...Have fun posting & learning !!

hello and welcome to cf! i give you one word of advice to all newcomers: dont spam and have a good time! btw, it looks as if we have similar names, eh? quite the coeincidence...:)

jac006 said:
hello and welcome to cf! i give you one word of advice to all newcomers: dont spam and have a good time! btw, it looks as if we have similar names, eh? quite the coeincidence...:)

yeh but i got it first so back off!
all name conincidences aside thanks for the welcome :) I never been much of a spammer but as with most people starting out with hobbies just expect a fair amount of questions
cheers jack

Hey Jack glad to have you on board :) You'll learn alot from here as I have in a matter of a few days.

Back
Top Bottom