Futurerevolutions fate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young...Lol

I'm talking bout ,when we Mods send out a warning for bad behavior on this forum, and that member just pretends they never got it, & continues w/their bad behavior...We Mods take action !!

I could'nt make it any clearer...

Giancarlo wasn't harrassing her AMD Zen.. Nothing against you, but in this thread, Giancarlo WAS just pointing out facts.

Look its not a failure. its not my fault the site was messign up and members got sad about it and left becuase of the downtime.

Its not my fault he went stark raving mad that he dint want free accounts and had one of his teen mood swings.

Thats why younger kids shouldnt do webhosting. they should not be able to buy a reseller let alone a dedicated server. and especially Co-Loc!!!

a businesses site could be in jeaopardy as well as thier entire company if thier host has a bad attitude about hosting them.

and rakedog, I dont knwo what it is about you lately getting all uppety about me. stop it, Ive done no harm to you at all and now your up in my face backing gian up when he argues with everything and gets off about it.

I dont think its funny.

and to outright say im advertising it is total bull. I am telaling where most of my memebers signed up from as a central point of contact so I dont have to go on msn to each member or email each member I want to quickly and easiy tell them what happened and this site was a good idea to bring it to thier attention and I can possibly get some NICE and PROFESSIONAL help about it too.

I have never came to this forum with the intention to spam at all I came here to help others. thats my main goal. and dont you forget it

She was not advertising RAKEDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF, almost all our members are here on CF!! And besides, did Liz leave CF? NO!! She had no way to inform some of the members of what had happened! SO get over it!

Haha; I've been planning on putting .NET 2 Beta on a Server :D I think I will try anyway... for Beta Services... because its Microsoft!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom