Take this Test, then VOTE

Haha; it shows basically how stupid, as Giancarlo said, IQ Tests are. I got 142 in this one, 156 in another, 151 in one other one, 139 in another... they're all hype basically. There probably is a general trend but I doubt any is right, they're probably all about 10 out.

As one of the questions says - True Knowledge is knowing you know nothing!

well lets just say LK stop starting a argument with GIAN if he dont wont to take them then its upto him and i tryed all the tests out i think there good.
LK dont even dare posting something to me i was just saying ok.
And your a pinhead ONLY JOKING LOL

Its so hard I cant answer the first two questions;

FIRST NAME:
SURNAME

Jeez impossible

129. first attempt at an IQ test of any kind. was actually quite surprised! i wonder what the IQs would be for military ppl, like the different ranks... thatd be interesting finding a private that has an IQ way higher than a general or something hehehe

xx cobra xx said:
well lets just say LK stop starting a argument with GIAN if he dont wont to take them then its upto him and i tryed all the tests out i think there good.
LK dont even dare posting something to me i was just saying ok.
And your a pinhead ONLY JOKING LOL
What? Lol; you're crackers! :D Giancarlo has posted once here...

I have no idea what you're talking about... argument... LK... well... GIAN... dont... wont... tryed... upto... tests... pinhead? :rolleyes: Erm... I Love you too :D

LMAO!! Really though, the ONLY IQ tests worth your time that are fairly accurate take 6 hours to do, and cost about $150-$200 to take. They are timed, and a person gives you the test, and sits there with you the whole time you take the test in a small room. They are really really long.

lemme guess you took one?? and can someone pm me about linux!!!!...i wan t to know for tomorrow because that when im going to download it

Back
Top Bottom