Is this a good graphics card?

(P.S DONT BUY A DELL!)

dells blow...we can price up a very nice one on newegg.com for you that will be a very inexpensive gaming computer as opposed to getting dell to build you the same one

99nasha said:
OUCH! I dont want to offend you, but i think your running the slowest computer on this entire forum. I suggest scrapping the graphics card and putting all your money towards a new computer.

(P.S buy a Dell)

Nooo, dells stink, rip off for $1000
you can geta AMD 64 w/ a kb, mouse and 17" LCD

yeah u definitely need a new system (for gaming) i fu only use it for office stuff and surfing then its ok!!!

If I am not mistaken, the VAT is like a royalties tax they have over there. That is what matt told me at least.

Its like the GST (Goods and Services Tax) in Australia. I think it taxes you for products you buy. But if you live outside of Europe its no applicable to you and you can claim refunds at airports.

wow that sux there taxes are a lot higher than the american ones. And while were talking uk differences, is year 8 the same as 8th grade?

VAT is Value Added Tax and is worked out by working out 17 1/2% of the products value and then that is added onto the final price. Everyone pays it apart from schools. It is one way the government over here ahve so much money or such a small island

Back
Top Bottom