cars

mark thorpe

Golden Master
Hi, does anyone know of a good place to buy a semi-decent 2nd hand car relitivley cheap in the Essex/Hertfordshire area of the UK, im only looking for a first car, nothing too good....it will prob end up very close to a tree anyways!! just looking for an affordable car that i can learn to drive properly in, thanks for any info
Mark

why post in here why not money its a social lounge lol, any way mark i am in blackpool and i would have to sat a saxo or a pegoet 106 i think there cheap and good look out for insurance tho

dunno really, i just noticed quite a few people from the UK and was just wondering if anyone had any tips on where to get a car

YER M8 same ere i was 17 in december the 5th i have got a nissan micra its good 1st car who cares all i no is when i get insured and pay my test i can put a 300 pound cd player in it and neons under the drivers nees and passenger lol its gooner be cool.

ewwww! omfg i dont mean to sound rude, but THATS THE SUCKIEST CAR EVER! next to the FORD festiva and fiesta and the Geo Metro...man i hope you paid like $50.00 for that thing, should have bought a Honda Civic even though i dont really like them, they can be pimped up way more lol, but i guess if you only want to go from point A to point B

Sorry if its a personal question but how much did the insurance cost on the micra? also how much did it cost to buy in the first place? just wondering how much money i need to raise to buy a car! i spent too much on this laptop! the car fund was doing nicley but then my old laptop broke!

Back
Top Bottom