Why was Giancarlo banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rakedog

Fully Optimized
AMD Zen, if you were the one who banned him.. and I'm pretty sure you did, you are a crappy mod. He knows more about computers and social science then pretty much anyone on this forum, so please, spare me the bullshit.

Eh, as I see it, AMD Zen was an idiot because his debate was crushed by giancarlo, so he was more then happy about getting him banned. However, he asked Airriox to ban him, to cool off the situation.

Lmao, AMD Zen, he did not attack liz you moron......

rakedog said:
AMD Zen, if you were the one who banned him.. and I'm pretty sure you did, you are a crappy mod. He knows more about computers and social science then pretty much anyone on this forum, so please, spare me the bullshit.

he knows alot aboutt his stuff yes, but the way he goes about showing people he does is not right. he puts people down by calling them idiots when they were just saying an opinion, hes very rude even though he knows alot of stuff about computers and socail science, he also thinks his way is right and that cannot change...pff i say good ridence

AMD ZEN had nothing to do with this ban. I banned him for good reason.

He we be back in a week.

Yeah Rakedog You Idiot!! Do Not Go Accusing Me Of Crap And Flaming Me About Crap Or I Will Ban You!! And I Know This Thread Was Locked, But I Do Not Deserve This Treatment You Jerk!!! Keep It Up Rakedog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom