war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: war talk gian

Well, they are both good, But I like MUssad, the IsrealI form of the CIA, sweet deal, also the SAS is cool, but the US has some sweet troops to, you cant just say ohh, we have better troops then you do, the only way to tell is to fight eachother and in that case tropps would not matter, NUKES would,
I dont know what weopons WWIII will be fought with but WWIV if there is one will be fought w/ spears, and arrows,
Also Bush prohibited some of the funding for stem cell, b/c in the BIBLE is says that life start at the sex place, he even wont let clinics that have CELLS for Birth that would be thrown out to be used, so Giancarlo

ha, dude what happened to Giancarlo, Account Disabled
lol hahaha lao

Re: war talk gian

necromancer your close but I believe it was Albert Einstein who said...
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

:D

I have had it with him!! He is a complete jerk to me, and then goes and attacks Liz in the thread about FR... BASTARD. No one insults Liz like that, accusing her of advertising. BTW, Airiox had the honor of banning him, not me. Although, I was going to anyways.

America ownz u all

so does bush

and so does the war :D

ps - by the way i can't stand you people who keep talking about how horrible america is blah blah blah whatever shut it

lol an uprising giancarlo supporter huh?, oh iis he banned forever? and did airiox ban his ip or just his user...this is a wonderful day in history!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom