URGENT: DVD Backup

d_source

Daemon Poster
I have to backup a website, a large website, to a DVD. The site is about 2.5gb in size and folderstructure goes down to about 9 levels or so. I tried burning it with Roxio creating a data DVD, however it only burns 3 levels down. Is it the program that causes this problem, will another program work...recommendations PLEASE!

This matter is urgent and i need answers/suggestions quickly please.

Thanks.

not to shure, are you verifying the structual burn...try doing a mixxed data DVD session. or level out the levels into a higher folder near the top to balance it out.

also what version of Roxio do you have ?

roxio 6.
How do u verify the burn?
I need to maintain the folder structure as thats part of the reason for the burn.

When I see "urgent" and "help" and "help me now!!!" and topics that have unessecary puntuation such as exclamation marks and all uppercase writing,it somewhat sickens me.

Lol... ah don't let little things like that bother you dude.

now as for the verify, you should be able to do it in options i think.

NetLight said:
When I see "urgent" and "help" and "help me now!!!" and topics that have unessecary puntuation such as exclamation marks and all uppercase writing,it somewhat sickens me.

If you dont like it, then dont respond...no one is pulling ur leg. This is a work problem that i am having and i need a solution immediately. Go back to playing games.

Back to the subject, its Roxio 5 actually that we are using here, i thought it was 6, they are always behing in the software dept. I have been able to conclude that the software only allows writing to a maximum of 8 levels. The deepest we go is 9 i believe. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom