Futurerevolutions fate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, me too. I googled "Computer Forums" and it gave me this site for the very first link...

well yahoo has better results now googles getting crammed with junk results lately and people meta tag stuffing and all that. its become too clunky I think. too many keyword enhanced BS sites.

try new msn search out too its pretty good. better than it used to be.

anywaz I was just posting news about my site. no need to get all up my butt about it.

and most forums I get are from other ones. i originally found this out at a theming site. i forget which one since ive been to like thousands.

I got a backup from the 20th working! yaya! its up now! be careful and i will have to backup TWICE a day!

Gian, shut up you <edited name call>. I am so sick and tired of you harrassing people, and this thread is allowed since it has things to do about a forum that many (almost all) come from CF. Also, it involves security failures, so go SHOVE IT WHERE THE SUN DON'T SHINE. Liz is one of my best friends, harass her, and I take it personally. You should give her the most respect, since she has been here much longer and has far more knowledge then you. GO TO HELL..

On a lighter note, ThX Liz for info. YOu got it working? GOOD! :D

BTW, this flame is directed ONLY at Giancardo, so no one else take heed of it, since it has NOTHING to do with you. :D

Sorry for that pcmxkeith , but when member's don't take their warnings seriosly,and just ignore them then we get serious !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom