Whats everyones opinion on these?

rphillips

Beta member
Hi,

I'm new to these forums but I want to discuss the topic of the new Mini Mac's and other Mini PC's from other manufacturers. I found that these Mini Mac's are really a new idea. Theres this one company called 4XEM that has been building them before the Mini Mac's. I have a link here: http://www.4xem.com/category.php?category=7.

Whats everyones opinion on these? Are they better than Mini Mac's?

Thanks

Ryan

Hmmm.. My opinion? Well.. I believe it's an expensive piece and would be even more expensive if you decided to upgrade if that is at all possible. Smaller isn't always better ;) I personally would prefer a tower over a mini computer.. or even a laptop. :p

Yeah that is very true. I guess these woudl be good for situations where a small pc is required. i guess they can be mounted on the back of an lcd too. i actually just found a site that a guy puts them in cars for car audio, and hooks up an touch screen lcd. i wouldnt mind that ;)

yea, mini pc == MASSIVE heat for cpu and other components, restricted usage, hard to mod, tho i have seen one that basically has 3 or 4 sides that have 2-3 fans each, anyways, i wouldnt get one for home use if i were u

Back
Top Bottom