war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: war talk gian

lol that was the last one i watched. That thing last thing i watched. Thats just awesome.

That gun is made of polymers and crap. not out of metal. Tis the sweetest gun ever.

Well I think it'll stand up well to desert conditions.. lets get it out to our troops...

rakedog said:
Man, how the hell will they recreate the XM8 in the next CS.... it will be like.. and smg, assault, persision assault, and machine gun all in one.. though i doubt they will include all four variants.

They have made a model for it.

http://halflife2.filefront.com/file/CS_Source_HK_XM8_Model;36726

I just came across that its sweet.

Also I demanded for the XM8 back in CS:S beta days.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135112

Giancarlo said:
Well I think it'll stand up well to desert conditions.. lets get it out to our troops...

Yeah it will he had it in a bucket of water and in the dirt and it fired nicely.

Giancarlo said:
To Matt, american hater:

blah blah blah.. shut up matt... you just don't know the facts even if they were to hit you in the head like a pile of bricks. The british military has poor equipment, bad training and can't even control a damn crowd properly (as shown with Iraq). The US military is very smart (I don't say it is mine, as I'm not part of it). You don't anything about the military. I know a lot more then you. Go back to the dumpster. That's where you belong because POLITICS AND THE MILITARY IS MY FIELD.
Mat likes amerca probs and GIAN are you from US if not stfu you loser, UK are shit come on there better then spain u fat tosspot you dont no nothing. All your doing is looking shit up of bullshit website just leave every1 alone. IF not i am gonner so somet.

Oh be quiet, cobra. Spell right please. I can't understand a darn thing you say. I actually live in the US, unlike you and Matt. You aren't from the US, so who are you telling to shut up? UK isn't better then Spain (from what I notice.. better food, better weather and kinder people are found in Spain). That website isn't bullshit. It is operated by a former army official, so please spare us.

Giancarlo said:
Oh be quiet, cobra. Spell right please. I can't understand a darn thing you say. I actually live in the US, unlike you and Matt. You aren't from the US, so who are you telling to shut up? UK isn't better then Spain (from what I notice.. better food, better weather and kinder people are found in Spain). That website isn't bullshit. It is operated by a former army official, so please spare us.

i remember the good ole days in spain
we were walking down the street when all of a sudden there forces pulled up on this building and started shooting the crap out of it, then there was fire from terrorists inside, ah the good ole days when we were nearly shot in spain

Ok then Giancarlo who do you believe has the best special forces in the world then?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom