Favorite Foods

TRDCorolla1 said:
sliced mongolian beef with green onions served on steam Buddha rice. Side dish of scrambled eggs with tomatos served with a hot bowl of vegetable soup.

Mmmm nice :p what oriental dish is that?

It's common at most Chinese resturants here in Rowland Heights, California. It's pretty traditional. That's just what it is called. I still remember it from the menu.

Have you ever tried the beef noodle soup or seafood noodle soup or any noodle soup? It comes in a pretty big bowl with meat of your choice, different style of noodles (depending on your taste), spinach or cabbage, soup of course, and side dish of whatever those noodle soup comes with (fried vegetables or cold appetizers). They are the best. I love the pan-fried dumplings. Especially when you mix vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil together to make a dipping sauce out of it for the dumplings.

Pizza will always be one of my all time favorite food, along with spaghetti and meatballs. Then we go back to all those delicious chinese food. Oh man, I am drooling all over my keyboard.

Mmmm, chaichung mein.

TRDCorolla1 said:
It's common at most Chinese resturants here in Rowland Heights, California. It's pretty traditional. That's just what it is called. I still remember it from the menu.

Have you ever tried the beef noodle soup or seafood noodle soup or any noodle soup? It comes in a pretty big bowl with meat of your choice, different style of noodles (depending on your taste), spinach or cabbage, soup of course, and side dish of whatever those noodle soup comes with (fried vegetables or cold appetizers). They are the best. I love the pan-fried dumplings. Especially when you mix vinegar, soy sauce, and sesame oil together to make a dipping sauce out of it for the dumplings.

I love this place that serves stewed beef noodle soup near my apartment.. and different kinds of vegetables. The broth is very rich. I typically order pan-fried meat dumplings. It is called the "Mandarin Deli". Rowland Heights eh? A lot of people from Cali here.

Back
Top Bottom