war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: war talk gian

To Matt, american hater:

blah blah blah.. shut up matt... you just don't know the facts even if they were to hit you in the head like a pile of bricks. The british military has poor equipment, bad training and can't even control a damn crowd properly (as shown with Iraq). The US military is very smart (I don't say it is mine, as I'm not part of it). You don't anything about the military. I know a lot more then you. Go back to the dumpster. That's where you belong because POLITICS AND THE MILITARY IS MY FIELD.

Giancarlo said:
To Matt, american hater:

blah blah blah.. shut up matt... you just don't know the facts even if they were to hit you in the head like a pile of bricks. The british military has poor equipment, bad training and can't even control a damn crowd properly (as shown with Iraq). The US military is very smart (I don't say it is mine, as I'm not part of it). You don't anything about the military. I know a lot more then you. Go back to the dumpster. That's where you belong because POLITICS AND THE MILITARY IS MY FIELD.

Well, he's a Brit. What do you expect?

Charchris said:
Hey yea what happened to the Korean War??

The US won that one. Why? We inflicted huge losses on the Chinese, and North Koreans. We also defeated the North Koreans in expanding to the South. So that was a US victory, it wasn't a draw as some people want you to believe. Containment worked in that instance.

Giancarlo said:
This is moronically false. I can recall more british military failures, then American military failures. The British have inadequate equipment, poor rifles and bad communication with their units. They are not smarter. You just don't have any damn evidence either.

And anyone with common sense would be for the war in Iraq. Shame on you of those who are against the liberation of a people.

yes the british have crap equipment but that is down to are crap goverment not supply them with what they need, the jobs to make are weopons clothes ammo always goes to the cheapest producer hence why they suck but that still doesnt change th fact that we are still one of the greatest armeys, yes we have made mistakes but dam you lot have made one hell of alot more. on the talk of loosing wars unless we go right the way into medieval times we havnt lost any recent wars, yes you backed us up, but your the worlds only super power. that still doesnt change the fact your simply dumb

you insult any body else you a will ban yo ass

Giancarlo said:
To Matt, american hater:

LMAO n00b

we handle alot more than crowd controls, while your busy shooting each other, were working

lol our latest battle field equipment tells us where american soldiers are so we dont get shot at

------------------------------------
edit on the american hater, i dont hate your control, infact i think its bloody great, i wouldnt spend every penny coming pack if i hated it. the people there are friends nice helpful.

all i have agaist you is your military

matt said:
yes the british have crap equipment but that is down to are crap goverment not supply them with what they need, the jobs to make are weopons clothes ammo always goes to the cheapest producer hence why they suck but that still doesnt change th fact that we are still one of the greatest armeys, yes we have made mistakes but dam you lot have made one hell of alot more. on the talk of loosing wars unless we go right the way into medieval times we havnt lost any recent wars, yes you backed us up, but your the worlds only super power. that still doesnt change the fact your simply dumb

you insult any body else you a will ban yo ass

This is very tiring. You are the one insulting me. And I believe you have banned me before, but I was immediately unbanned because you did it for no reason (except for disagreeing with me). You don't go around banning people you don't agree with. The US military is the greatest in the world, and the US Army is the best in the world. The US military has made far fewer mistakes then the British military (stop referring it to "your" because I'm not part of the military). Stop saying "your". I'm simply dumb? You're the dumb one.

matt said:
LMAO n00b

we handle alot more than crowd controls, while your busy shooting each other, were working

lol our latest battle field equipment tells us where american soldiers are so we dont get shot at

Don't call me a f--king noob. I have been here for a long time.

Your military can't even control small Iraqi crowds properly.

Your military lacks communication equipment and your rifles suck. I believe they send the brits out with guns often referred to as "civil servants". Don't fire it or they'll jam. I think it was the L6A1, but I have to recheck that.

Giancarlo said:
Don't call me a f--king noob. I have been here for a long time.

Your military can't even control small Iraqi crowds properly.

Your military lacks communication equipment and your rifles suck. I believe they send the brits out with guns often referred to as "civil servants". Don't fire it or they'll jam. I think it was the L6A1, but I have to recheck that.

yes are eqiupment sucks but thats down to our sucky goverment building it cheaply not our forces, also we use the SA80 which is a bloody great weopon

also it was not me who banned you, someone else beat me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom