My 2,000th post!

nofx said:
You know the saying: God takes care of babies and drunks.

Mr Mixx, its not just teens its everyone my teacher was written off by a drunk 50year old. We aussies like to say: If you drink and drive youra bloody idiot.

Yeah, you hit the nail on the head...Everyone !! ;)

alvino said:
Sorry, I meant simulates (not stimulates)body heat as in make you feel like you're warm when you're not.

Why you feel warm after drinking alcohol has to do with the body's reduced capability to sweat I believe.. it doesn't simulate body heat. It is actually very dangerous to drink in cold conditions.

Well all I know is that I would hate to live in Russia, amagine every day is cold...Not my cup of tea.

what a dangerous substance. making your body feel warm when its about to freeze. i would never touch the stuff.

Giancarlo said:
Why you feel warm after drinking alcohol has to do with the body's reduced capability to sweat I believe.. it doesn't simulate body heat. It is actually very dangerous to drink in cold conditions.

Hmmmm...well I stand corrected. You've had more experience with alcohol than me, so I can't argue about it.

Had more experience with alcohol then you.. heh.. don't try to paint me out as a drunk lol. I drink in moderation always.

nofx said:
You know the saying: God takes care of babies and drunks.

Mr Mixx, its not just teens its everyone my teacher was written off by a drunk 50year old. We aussies like to say: If you drink and drive youra bloody idiot.

"If you drink and drive your a bloody idiot" Is from an AD on TV! We in NZ have it too!!

Back
Top Bottom