Futurerevolutions fate :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Liz... if someone broke into your Database.. you have some SERIOUS security issues... seriously...

alvino said:
Oh, ok. BTW How come you unblocked me from AIM? I'll chat with you, but I don't want you cussing at me every other word...

I deleted you from my list, that must of unblocked you. And no I don't want to talk to you.

Ahhhhh...that explains it. Don't worry, I'll only IM you if I have a question that no one else can awnser (which is rare).

Why IM me at all? Rare that I don't know anything else then others around here? I know my fair share.

Ok ok...sheesh. I just want to be friendly, and all you do is say, "Go AWAY!"

rakedog said:
Liz... if someone broke into your Database.. you have some SERIOUS security issues... seriously...
no one broke in.. it was a server bug and also naz's deleted all fee accounts from his server

and look everyone. its not an ad!!! Im telling you all what happened at my site and telling people about it. and this is where most of my members have joined from, im not stealing members. how do you find out about other forums anyways. from other forums!

and gian, you cool it im getting tired of your grunting and griping in every thread. really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom