Windows XP Pro

Mental Liberator

Fully Optimized
I have a windows xp pro cd, im trying to instal it on my new comp, nothing in the harddrive. When i put the cd in, nothing happens, i tried holding c, and v but both dont work. It goes to the bios and everything, what should i do? Thanks.

ummm, make sure ur cd drive boots before ur hdd, go to the bios, u can change it there in the boot sequence, 1 CD 2 HDD 3 A

Its' not a big program, it won't take long. All you will need is 6 blank diskette, and when you have downloaded the program, start it and follow the instructions. Once your 6 bootup disk will be created, you will be able to use them to start your new system; you'll just have to read the instructions on the screen, and when done, you will be able to load XP. That's all.

so you think the cd drive is broken? I dont know, is there a way to check??? I currently dont have a floppy drive.. thanks!

Ok so it goes into windows setup, it searches for the files, and then finishes, says windows will restart, and then fionishes and nothing happpens, just comes back to a blank black screen, does anyone know whats going on?? thanks

Back
Top Bottom