Who drives cars?

AMD Zen. Why are you talking to me? Go tell cobra to learn how to spell. It makes this forum look bad when people spell that bad. It makes the whole forum have a bad rep.

AMD ZEN said:
RakeDog, cool it now. That word is getting more and more prominent in your FLAMES! Stop flaming Cobra for his spelling RakeDog. If flaming continues here, I will 3 day ban next flamer without notice or explanation. You have been warned fairly.

I've been in my fair share of disagreements with rakedog, but he's right about cobra. The postings brought into question damage this forum.

I've been driving for the last 9 years. Owned three cars and leased one. I currently drive a 2003 Toyota Corolla S. Still have quite a few payments to make.

TRD what's the difference between the Corolla S and an ordinary Corolla? Sorry I don't live in the United States so you may have to excuse my ignorance.

Mine came with a TRD supercharger option (which I got) and sport package that consists of spoiler, Aero bodykit, leather wrapped steering wheel, leather shift knob, black interior instead of the ugly grey, and white gauges.

Well i drive a truck...Low & fast oh yeah, baby !!

" now about this spelling issue you people seem to have" i'm a lousy speller myself, but are you going to hold that against me?

Many peeps here type fast to reply's, even me..So the mispell happens...Don't let someones spelling ruin your day.... Word !!

I always have a problem with the shift key transition from capital letters to lowercase letters. SOmetime I would start out a sentence with a capital letter, then take off the shift to type the rest in lowercase which results in "HEllo". My pinky is too slow to react with the rest of my fingers.

In australia we can get our Learners when we turn 16 and then our P-plates (dont ask what it stands for) when we turn 18, provided we have done at least 6months on our learners. L-Plates mean you have to have a fully licensed driver with you whenever you drive. So I could get my L-plates if I wanted to. But Im to lazy to drag myself out and do the test.

~mr mixx~ said:
Well i drive a truck...Low & fast oh yeah, baby !!

" now about this spelling issue you people seem to have" i'm a lousy speller myself, but are you going to hold that against me?

Many peeps here type fast to reply's, even me..So the mispell happens...Don't let someones spelling ruin your day.... Word !!

what kind of truck you sporting Mr. Mixx? also im guessing its 2 wheel drive because 4 wheel drives go higher and 2 wheel drives go down...just wondering what you driving mainly

Back
Top Bottom