Microsoft Optical Wheel Mouse USB/PS2 2 button OEM
LG 52x CD-ROM Drive
Integrated Sound Card
* No Speakers
* No Modem
Integrated Network Connection
MS Windows XP Home OEM

the price for it is $1235 australian dollars or $957.3 US

here is it how it stands at the moment although I have looked at the Prescott midi case and not impressed
http://www.computeralliance.com.au/parts.aspx?qryPart=3902

was considering this one, yet again it has a cheap look about it and probably out of style in 1-2 years
http://www.computeralliance.com.au/parts.aspx?qryPart=3654

look forward to your replies
cheers jack

your set up has four usb ports anyway.
asus motherboard is similiar to mine. asus are the dogs cahooners.

no i dont think that that looks like a very good case you can get better ones e.g. Gamers cases or siler lockable ones.

I like the case in the second link better. It has a better power supply.

As far as the spec goes, it looks ancient to me. I would go with an Athlon 64 939 socket CPU with a compatible nforce4 motherboard. For the graphics, get a geforce 6600GT graphics board. It will do wonders with gaming. Perhaps you can upgrade to a SATA Seagate hard drive.

For the LG drive, get a combo DVD burner. It will also burn CDs and all DVD format. I have one and it's great. It might cost just a little bit more, but you'll get better results.

It seems to be a bit expensive for the price. I would go with either socket 754 or 939 Athlon 64, and at least an Geforce FX5700 Ultra.

hi guys
yeh im working with a budget thats the only problem 1300 is as much as i want to go. I already have an external cd burner as if my cd drive goes boom it doesn't take the burner with it. Im leaning towards the second one. How popular are these cases, the reason i chose what firstly thermally assisted fans, and also clear side so i can keep a eye on things. Plus it has pretty lights :D
jack

Back
Top Bottom