Films

It all depends on what you are looking for. Bottler/IRC is excellent for newer stuff but hard to find anything older. I wasn't fond of the Limewire adware either. Torrents are always nice but since the downfall of a few major sites it's a bit harder lately ;)

well why download films why not just buy them from the shop anyway i would use Kazaa although that i think it is absolute crap i dont know because all my friends tell me that they use it all the time and that it is very good.

your friends lied horribly...first off it has tons of spy-ware and you get lots of virus's, secondly you will get movies that have sound but just a black screen or just nothing at all, secondly Kazaa has slow downloads and you cants find alot of songs but some people.

go with bearshare, i use and and i have almost all the new movies, only takes me about 2 hours to get them too

oh i dont care i always did think that it was crap lol! they are gonna find the problem because they go to my schol and are cousins they installed it on there grandads computer so he is gonna have trouble. anyway i am not his friend anymore because he started to bully me along with everyone else and i just dont listen to them anymore.
Sorry i didnt mean to tell a life story!!
Steven

Steven11 said:
oh i dont care i always did think that it was crap lol! they are gonna find the problem because they go to my schol and are cousins they installed it on there grandads computer so he is gonna have trouble. anyway i am not his friend anymore because he started to bully me along with everyone else and i just dont listen to them anymore.
Sorry i didnt mean to tell a life story!!
Steven

show him your friend louis from baseball...then introduce him to your friends kneecaps...that'll fix his bullying problems hee hee hee, ok sry but we getting off topic

Instead of downloading, why not rip your rented DVD's. You always know what you get and you decide on the quality. I rip and use 700 or 850 Meg CD's to make my movies. To download movies I can't rent, I use WinMx. It's not as good as it's use to be because of an inner program used by some called MxMonitor. The program monitors your uploads and downloads, you never have to be there, but a real crap program because if a MxM user comes in your queue, you browse him, and if you find something you want from him, you place yourself to download it. Then you start the MxM user download and MxM starts yours....but if you are in queue in a MxM, you will never get started if the MxM user is not in your queue.
For the program I use it is called FairUse Wizard, you can get it using the P2P program of your choice and it is very easy to use.

Back
Top Bottom