My 2,000th post!

alvino said:
Yeah, but you feel warm when in fact your body gets colder.

Yeah... that's why so many people in Russia die of alcohol poisoning... they think they are getting warmer.. and then drink way too much...

Hey, Im 16 and every few weeks me and my mates drink excessivly. Beer tastes like shite... in fact all alkihol tastes bad, but i find as i get more inebriated the taste is very dull. But all you 15 year olds I held out till I was 16 so you have to do better than me, when your legal, then the juice will taste sweeter for you truly have earned it. Never smoke that is just plain stupid, smoking weed is even worse, trust me.

JUST A REMINDER TEENS :

Please don't Drink & Drive Seriously !!

I've Seen too many teens killed by driving & drinking... I know i'm not your father...Lol...But every other week you here about a teen that got killed in a car crash !! :(

well then the car manufacturers should start making safer cars shouldnt they!!!, oh btw i think SAAB is coming up with something that you blow into and tehn it wont start up the car if its over the limit...pretty smart thing, im only 15 and I think all alcohol is disgusting...although i like cinnamon and FIREBALL WHISKEY tastes like cinnamon...man i love that stuff, never been drunk though or even had a glass of any of that stuff

It isn't the damn cars. It is the stupid people getting drunk and crashing the cars. Then it is the same fuckers (those people getting drunk) who get into head on accidents with cars filled with families in them (I've heard one too many cases like that). Then often the drunk driver always manages to survive. :mad:

You know the saying: God takes care of babies and drunks.

Mr Mixx, its not just teens its everyone my teacher was written off by a drunk 50year old. We aussies like to say: If you drink and drive youra bloody idiot.

Giancarlo said:
Yeah... that's why so many people in Russia die of alcohol poisoning... they think they are getting warmer.. and then drink way too much...

Yeah, because Vodka stimulates so much heat.

Sorry, I meant simulates (not stimulates)body heat as in make you feel like you're warm when you're not.

Back
Top Bottom