war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: war talk gian

Dude, that area is frozen. Most of Russia's food production was in the caucus and ukraine.

You Will Not Change My Views On That Fu**ing Idiot!!! I Hate Him!!! He Killed My Grandfather, @sshole!!!! I Hate Hate Hate Bush!!

Oh fuck you. He didn't kill your grandfather.... give me a god damn break.. Bush is funding stem cell research. First president ever to do it. However, stem cell research is years off from producing plausible results. You got issues, AMD ZEN. Immaturity.

AHAHAH i was justreading some stuff and heres some

At the time of Pearl Harbor the top US Navy command was Called CINCUS (pronounced "sink us"), the shoulder patch of the US Army's 45th. Infantry division was the Swastika, and Hitler's private train was named "Amerika". All three were soon changed for PR purposes.

YOU'VE GOT TO LOVE THIS ONE....
When allied armies reached the Rhine the first thing men did was pee in it. This was pretty universal from the lowest private to Winston Churchill (who made a big show of it) and Gen. Patton (who had himself photographed in the act).

http://www.tech-sol.net/humor/true23.htm
http://members.iinet.net.au/~gduncan/

Funny how people shouldn't believe everything they read on the web. Dumb people on here for sure.. very dumb.

Oh boy...what a messy thread...I think I'll go back to the "Favorite Foods" one...

Australia have the best trained military in the world.

This thread is just funny :) especially the one with AMD ZEN in it.

Bush didnt kill anyone. Your grandfather would have died anyways. Old people die you know. Its something that happens to everyone. We can all blame everyone else for everything cuz its fairly easy. Old age killed your grandpa. My grandpa died while on work. He worked the graveyard shift at the worlds largest open copper mine. He was on a roof checking things out since that was his job. He being old and it being dark. He fell off the roof. He died. He was alone. They didnt find him until hours later until the other shift arrived. Guess I should blame his work for killing him. Yes that is what I should do blame them. Cuz they should have had another person working along side him. But guess what I didnt. No one in my family did. No one on earth did. They just accepted it. He died okay. People die some die easier. Death isnt such a horrible thing. Everyone dies and everyone lives. Stop blaming other people and causes for peoples death. Just accept it. Death is inevitable.

Now onto the war topic.

The Allied forces won world war II. That means Russia, that mean the UK, that means the US, that means Canada, that means France, that means Australia, that means the Pols, that means, that means.

The US was the force that got the ball rolling. Until the US joined the fight Germany was steam rolling. I cant believe how you americans hate america so much. That goes for you Canadians as well. I dont see many of the UK people hating america. Maybe they arent completly blinded like the rest of you.

I could show you an animation if I had the time. you see it would show you germany's expansion as relates to the time. You would see this massive red swarm sweeping over Europe. Then you would see that soon after America decarled war their territory began to shrink. Until it was no more at the end of the war.

You people have misplaced your hatred. Hate the enemy not yourselves.

Then moving on you would see that the catylist of this war was D-Day. Correct me if I am wrong but their wer 5 beaches. The UK had 2 the US had 2 and Canada had 1. The US took the two hardest beaches for themselves. The UK and Canada suffered losses but their seazure of the beaches was much easier than at Omaha and Utah.

Without Russia the US would have lost Without the UK the US would have lost. Alright? Got that clear now? the UK provided us with a base of opperations and with troops, the Russians provided a flank for the Germans so they couldnt solely commit there forces to stopping us.

I am wasting my time. You should have learned this in school, maybe you werent paying attention. Its sad that someone from the then Neutral Spain knows more about WWII than someone from an Allied nation.

And I never said the US has won every war they have been a part of. The only war we didnt win was Vietnam. But that wasnt a loss. It was a draw.

The Us has two wars still that havent yet been decided. 1) the war on terror 2) the Korean war. Every single other war we have been a part of we have not lost.

Can I just scream a little it shocks me how ignorant some of you can be. You are like Gollum, you love yet hate yourselves at the same time. You live in America yet you deny americas accomplishments and spit upon the soil your feet rest upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom