Boot-Up Problems

Since you have access to the internet, go to your mobo website and check which RAM works with your motherboard. In some cases, the RAM will not work with the motherboard and in some cases the mobo will take only one stick but not two in dual channel. ...Remove one stick and see what happens, and remember, keep a stick in the slot closest to the CPU.

I've done that already and the RAM is supported

So far I've done every possible RAM configuration...
Tried a different hard drive

I can't test the processor or mobo since i don't have spares..

but still no luck..maybe i'll see if i can switch to a gigabyte board or something

Gees, I feel sorry for you. You must be anxious to get your PC up and running. Sorry I can't help; all I can say is that if you can't get to see your BIOS on your screen, the problem is at the base; but you seem to have checked everything, had no static surge on your mobo. You had a cd with your motherboard,,any mention about a motherboard driver!

Hello

LIsten I know that it might sound stupid, but have you tried to check the CMOS battery...

Keep us posted

its in, would any CMOS battery work...ill try the one from the comp im using now

btw thanks for all the replies everyone

I re-wired and used a couple different batteries...still no changes, do you think they will let me return the board for another one

also, the laser on my mouse or any of the lights on my keyboard don't come on...could this help identify the problem

EDIT :

I disassembled my whole computer and put it together on a table

This is what happens. I turn on the power and the power LED flashes. The HD Led flashes 3 times.

The processor starts because I can feel it warm up.

The fans also start.

The only problem....Nothing on the screen

Should I just return the board for a different one or keep trying???

Back
Top Bottom