Gallery: Cases

mine idle is like 38-40 and load i think is around 52 is the highest ive seen it, i checked it while playing WOW, cpu was about 80% used, how could i get it to 100% load or almost 100% with out having to run games? so it's easier to see my temps?
EDIT: lol make that 33 idle, lol i fixed my back fans so they both exhaust, lol 5 degree dif, wow lol im amazed!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh so u have a coolmaster fan and urs idles at 30!!! i know what i have done. iv Flanged up on the thermal plaster thingy. any one any good tipes? bear in mind i have like 6 case fans in my system all on full blast and i am still ideling at 38c !!! ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! nightmare

imma buy a 939 board with a athalon 64 3000 or sommit like that i mean i play a few games like call of duty and i would really like to run half life 2 well also (with a 5600 256vram i doubt that will ever happen though!) maybe a few other titles, also i love to have super fast windows performance. would the 3000 be strong enough and is it that much faster then the 3000 athalon xp?

kind regards

Heres mine the one I am going to get
mycase7ai.jpg

and here is the temperature monitor
temp9bi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom