rant of gettin ripped off by comp guy, add ur own too!!

They are a public agency that just informs.. they can't actually do anything. Personally, I would be calling a lawyer and getting these people into courts.

Or you can do that...

EDIT>>> Actually, you should do both. Then others will be informed while you sue the crap outta them. It's like hitting 1 bird with 2 stones = Major damage!

LOL Yea! and if they have reviews on a website if if they have one make a VERY VERY BAD review and give them a -20 out of 20

yeah that happened to my sister too! cos the comp kept freezing and then started to say missing file at the start so my sis got a microsoft technician ( do u believe they actually have a card saying that their a microsoft technician lol) and he siad that the hard drive is faulty and it wasnt built right so we took it back to the guy who built it and he said nothing was wrong with it and we said that we wanted to return it and the blimin bastard said that he would get to keep 20% of the cash so we r like "fuck off we're gona take u to the the consumer guarentee act services and have them fine u so then the guy says that he will take just 10% out of it so we said ok and then he also includes the gst WTF! u get the gst back from the government not the consumer so then we phoned up the government and told them to send out a guy to go check the company out and then pull it apart lol!! and they probably deserved it too cos when ya think of it, theyve probably ripped off alot of people. oh and mind my language, im just so blimin pissed off they got to keep $240.

Giancarlo said:
Okay... about that ram.. how the heck could you put your ram in a slot that isn't for the ram? I don't see where it would fit in anything other then the ram slot.

You should of asked us here before you went and spent $200 (why would they charge that much anyways?).
he didnt put it in non ram slots, he put it in 2 slots that didnt correspond
and corolla, if u dont use those spacers, then u can short otu ur mobo, i did that wit my gigabyte :(

Still, putting in the wrong slot that didn't correspond wouldn't ruin it, as far as my knowledge goes.

the comp ran, just wouldnt play games, the guy i think put it in ddr setting, with ram that wouldnt go in ddr settings or sumthin, i dunno, i have it runnin single datarate the way it is now

Ya i got ripped of by this computer guy who came to my house like 4 years back when i didnt know shit. He would give me all this expensive software for cheap and I didnt know anything about the costs to be suspicious, turns out that the software worked for like a month then got all messed up. I didnt pay full price for it, but I did get ripped outaa like 250$. By the time I realized wut happened i forgot the guy's name/business.

dont see why you would even think to hire a technician to look at your comp.

LOL Yugi that amkes it sound funny you got revenge on thier store AHAHAHAHA you should be laughing like an evil dude at them!

Back
Top Bottom