Favourite Anti-Virus Software

Steven11

BSOD
What is your fav virus software? i installed W32/Netsky.b@mm and mcafee detected and cleaned it straight away. Awesome ehh

I don't like norton... Accualy.. I'm not stupid and I don't allow any spyware altogether to enter my system. So I don't use any of that. I accualy recheck all my primary files regularly to make sure there isn't anything I'm not aware off.

I have always liked norton but usually I visit untrusted sites with another comp and If I get anything I can't get rid of I just format and reistall windows ;)

well iv got panda platinum i like it

had norton on last comp it was ok

got panda cause of the price lol

Go McAfee, I agree with Lord K! (OMFG... This can't be!) Go us Lord K!! I HATE NORTON! That stupid thing pops up EVERY 10 secs telling me the following:

1). Your computer needs protection from diethisandthat.exe...

2). You are doomed, you have been infected with 48925523459 trojans, Norton cannot clean the files nor quaritine them.

3). You are a flaming idiot. You need Norton System Works to make your PC run correctly (my ass!! I don't need your system works, I am MY OWN SYSTEM WORKS!)

4). Your PC will die in 5 secs... GoodBye.

5). Norton has retrieve one (1) virus definition. Restart now. After restart, it repeats process 25098250325309832 times!!!

These are the 5 main reason I HATE NORTON!!! DIE!!!

yah it is kind of annoying sometimes.... I had it tell me over and over forever popping up that there was a virus and it wouldn't do anything about it lol

Back
Top Bottom