Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

look AMD your not better then me at CS ok stop saying your better u no who is better i trained you on that game, and i no more about it then u J/K no AMD i thought that the picture from your loobtop would make the pic messy on the big fat 232112312inch FLATSCREEN HOME PINO (EDIT TC SCREEN) lol i was bored.

no, cuz u change the resolution of the projector, lol, at my skool my teacher does nothing but go thru slides of notes on his projector, which is hooked up to his vcr, and comp, and my frends big screen tv is where my comp goes when i spend the nite at his house, lol, so fun playing WOW on a 57 inch tv, i would to it at my place but my dad always gives me shit about my games and "burn in" even though his tv shows are morelikley to do this "burn in" bs than my games

OH! I get it now Cobra... Freak! :D JK! Actually, I can't be on the PC on that screen for too long, since it will burn it if we are not too careful. That projector is out old one, we are due any day to be getting our new Mitsubishi one. :) :) :D

I think they mean that the image will stay on the screen thats why in the manuals they say not to use stuff like PS2s on big screens but i know someone that used tier Xbobx anyway but just don't leave the game there... on the same screen

yea, thats wut it is, and my dad forbids me to use his tv for my games im like ... wtf, u watch foot ball all day, i dun see the score board on the screen when i flip channels... lol

Either are you.... Anyways, i am getting a new desk (I really need one, mine is CRAP!!) I can't wait!! I get it at the same time as my new PC!!

Back
Top Bottom