AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree completely. AMD is going to strangle Intel with an iron fist until the last weezing breath can no longer be heard from those slobs at Intel. Smithfield... been watching the Matrix a bit too much eh Intel?

GeforcebOY said:
Intel is not a losing technoigy its not far behind AMD in most benchs . AmD kicks arse on DOOM 3 though and HL2 but! 3.8Ghz P4 is amazing if any one has used one you will know what i mean . Also this isnt AMD 64 vs Intel . The AMD XP vs P4 was just like the AMD 64 v P4. The only downside to INtel is threre price . There processors are amazing shame bout the price.

where does it say amd xp vs intel? IT DOESNT!!!

Yeah, AthlonXP's suck... P4's beat them.... I mean, I like them and all, and the 3000+ and 3200+ were good, but the newer P4s put them to shame. However, Athlon64's..... HA HA HA AHHAHAHHH!!! P4's are put to shame and slaughtered by them!

You know what's really suprising? My 1.8 ghz Celron on my laptop plays CS:S without any problems!! I found that kind of intresting.... My server box has a nice 3200+ though :)

LOL that would be fun but i'm think the gun is powerfull enough to have recoil so bad it will make us fly VERY VERY far back!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom