war talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Master
war talk gian

Matt said:
"this comes from someone who has a big interest in the military

yes the american armey may be bigger, stronger, but in no way better, it is also true about how many americans have died over friendly fire in the last 2 wars, and how aour troops[british] suffer, yes we have 2 made mistakes but i have yet to see us drop a bomb on our own conveys, or have a A-10 tank buster blow up a transport etc

you your all brute no brains, tactics

(this is in no way agaist any members of the US armey, aircore etc, im just annoyed at how my friends in these wars have suffered from big mistakes made)"

Gian said:
Oh really? You don't understand the facts. I have a big interest in the military? I'm not involved with the military.a

The American army is bigger, stronger and is far better. Your british troops have problems with crowd control. We can easily control that. Again, you stop being an idiot. Stupid to say we have no brains or tactics. WE WERE THE ONES IN BAGHDAD IN NO TIME AT ALL. Lightening war. The US military is all brains, all tactics and all strength.

LMAO Brains and tactics, i can recal 6 different occasions when americans have shot and killed each other, yes you are bigger yes you are stronger but the british armey is still smarter, we would be where we are today without the great tactics that we think up, LMAO yeh you were first to baghdag if i recal right you were first to the oil aswell

Re: war talk gian

lol i trust people to be sencible in this thread otherwise be warned now, mods will not take any crap

ok, istn america the reason some of teh wars start? i mean the people across seas like osama obviously dont like the ways the americans do things and then wars start...america was all too eager to go to way in Iraq in my opinion, did they even find one nuclear weapon? I dont think they did, i know they found a truck with animals in it, but that doesnt even legitimize them going over there and starting a war

matt said:
LMAO Brains and tactics, i can recal 6 different occasions when americans have shot and killed each other, yes you are bigger yes you are stronger but the british armey is still smarter, we would be where we are today without the great tactics that we think up, LMAO yeh you were first to baghdag if i recal right you were first to the oil aswell

This is moronically false. I can recall more british military failures, then American military failures. The British have inadequate equipment, poor rifles and bad communication with their units. They are not smarter. You just don't have any damn evidence either.

And anyone with common sense would be for the war in Iraq. Shame on you of those who are against the liberation of a people.

And I appreciate you not post private messages. You violated a guideline, that private messages are supposed to be private. You shouldn't even be a damn mod anymore. You're irresponsible and wreckless.

blah blah.

America starts the wars my arse.

The only war we started was the Civil War and that was between ourselves. Look up your facts.

If you think that Americas army is weaker thats your own fault. The bottom line is who has never lost a war?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom