My Age Please Read I NEED HELP

when i was 11, i was how to hack from my next door neighboor, who had a nice linux system. but he got aressted one day and moved. damn,. i shoulda payed attention. all this random stuff. stuff like mysite:~>/usr/sbin/showmount -e victim1.site.com
/usr victim2.site.com
/home (everyone)
/cdrom (everyone)
mysite:~>mkdir /tmp/mount
mysite:~>/bin/mount -nt nfs victim1.site.com:/home /tmp/mount/
mysite:~>ls -sal /tmp/mount
yeah. enough said. it was really basic but there you go. i dont do that sort of stuff so dont think im some sort of illegal person. i want to help others in learning the good stuff of comps. carry on the world's problems and help ease them. im done now.

You guys are all geeks (just like me!) I feel so happy knowing that when we blossom into Nerds, that we will inherit the Earth!! YEAH!!

when someone calls me a geek i just say just wait until we make robots that takeover all of you! and there is no such thing and a normal person it just matters what otehrs think or you thin or yourself!

Really, age doesn't matter. No one can't verify it. A bit out of subject, but on eBay, for example, I read that 14.4% of users were younger than 18. Quite interesting...

Back
Top Bottom