DEll AND AMD a love story?

I love my dell more than life itself! And if your not careful im coming over there to smash it over your head blah blah

They weigh more then a tank! I don't know WTF Dell uses to build them, but it is heavy. Maybe Mercury inbetween high density Lead Plating? Who knows. 99nasha, i hope you were kidding, and if you were not, call me, I'll show you Dell to the dump and build you a new PC that will make the Dell "Computer" look like a big paperweight.

Amd.... no company out there makes really good high end machines anyways... you have to build them yourself. So that arguement is useless. And we're talking about budget computers anyways.. so wtf is your point?

NO I AM NOT JOKING! This computer has been through thick and thin with me. And I love it. Its survived power cuts, viruses and much much more! I once was taking it over to the computer shop with it in my arms (yes they are heavy, I admit) and unforunatley I didnt look carefully enough, and ended up getting hit buy a car which was doing about thirty. Yes it hurt when it landed back on top of me but it survived with out a scratch. I got this computer in 2001 and ive yet to see the need to upgrade my processor as its never failed to run any of my games. And for those who cant afford computers which are as good as yours, Dells are actually a really good option.

SO dont knock Dell!

AMD ZEN said:
They weigh more then a tank! I don't know WTF Dell uses to build them, but it is heavy. Maybe Mercury inbetween high density Lead Plating? Who knows. 99nasha, i hope you were kidding, and if you were not, call me, I'll show you Dell to the dump and build you a new PC that will make the Dell "Computer" look like a big paperweight.
Hopefully. You know something's sturdy when you can hardly carry it.

My Gateway was a hardy bugger. Shame it was 450. I could have upgraded it I suppose I had that for 4 years so you do get connected to the tower if not the hardware.

I'm going to have to buy a really nice heavy black or silver tower with half a dozen external bays and half a dozen internal ones so I can use it forever and ever and ever!

we also have a dell in my house, lol my computer makes it look like poo, but its only cuz my cpu is the same price as the whole dell computer....

Back
Top Bottom