Gallery: Graphics Cards

:D

I don't think my bf would be too happy tho lol. But hey if there is free beer and wine you can expect me and him there.

Re: Gallary: Graphics Cards

LOL Yeah, stay committed to your relationship. And NEVER skip anything free! (unless if theres a catch or something...)

EDIT>>> God, I sound like I'm a father trying to teach his son something...but I hope you know what I mean.

alvino said:
LOL Yeah, stay committed to your relationship. And NEVER skip anything free! (unless if theres a catch or something...)

EDIT>>> God, I sound like I'm a father trying to teach his son something...but I hope you know what I mean.

Yeah I know how to stay committed.. I was in a relationship for 2 years before.

Heheheh, I know what you mean totally.

Good. It didn't really come out as I really wanted it too.

Who ever said the 64 4000+ owned the FX is so wrong its not funny. FX rules over all . BUT you pay more for the badge then the extra performance and its unlocked striaght off i dunnno about the 4000+ it might be?

the 4000+ can overclock alot more than the fx-55 and doesnt generate as much heat, it just pwns the fx-55

FX-> eFfects Xtension its an extra extensions for media effects and game effects.

Actually Liz, the FX is a complete waste of money anymore. ALL of the AMD64 chips are now outfitted with those memory extensions now, not just the FX series. So, the FX-55 sucks. I can OC a 4000+ to 3.3GHz and only OC an FX-55 to 3.1GHz.

AMD ZEN said:
Actually Liz, the FX is a complete waste of money anymore. ALL of the AMD64 chips are now outfitted with those memory extensions now, not just the FX series. So, the FX-55 sucks. I can OC a 4000+ to 3.3GHz and only OC an FX-55 to 3.1GHz.

thanks for backing me up AMD_ZEN

Back
Top Bottom