LCD or CRT?

Well it depends on the CRT you get. There are a lot more CRTs out there, hence you could end up with a crappy one if you don't investigate the company. I have a KDS, and it is bright and vivid. It isn't all that heavy either.

Some of the best companies IMHO are Sony, NEC and KDS.

I personally prefer CRT over LCD for a few reasons.

LCD's are simply too bright for me. They seem to give me a lot of grief over a period of time.

CRT's are hella lot cheaper. :D

17" LCD for $400cdn vs 22" CRT for $150 = CRT :D

I've only used CRT up till now.

I like the colors on an LCD much more though. For gaming there is always the 8ms LCD's if you are willing to spend the extra $$

crt's are better vamue for money, the only reason i'd go for a lcd is coz they look smart!!

Yeah, Plasma is really really nice (*crys* NO!!!) I like CRTs though, they are much much higher quality then LCD for gaming (I DONT CARE WHAT THE FRICKIN RESPONSE TIMES ARE!!!!) LCD sucks.. Ghosting, Burn in, dead pixels, SO MANY PROBLEMS. Plasma is the best, but CRT is the best between LCD and CRT.

yeha. plasma kicks ass. my neighbory down the street, who is a ,lawyer, has 575 ferrari maranello, and geuss... a friggen 61" plasma. crazy dude. i love his house.

Back
Top Bottom