Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Yeah.. well what I meant to say.. in high school I said nothing because I was outnumbered and quiet. I'm very out-going and vibrant now... what a change.. that's what college does. I heard one person say that and I did say "you shouldn't stay that".. and he asked "oh why not?".. and then yelled "Are you gay or something?".. in the middle of the damn library.

Ouuuccchhh...that blows. He must've turned a couple of heads, huh?

Well no he didn't.. I did by saying "hell yes and wouldn't want to be anything else". LOL.

Now that is cool. I have a couple of gay friends who have an asociation that fights for civil rights and all that. They are damn tyred of the missuseage of the term gay.

i don't really like to use the word "Gay" anymore but last year in my class at school someone called someother person "Gay" in English! and that made the teacher teach use what the word meant! Heres what i got out of a dictionary

1.Someone who practices homosexuality; having a sexual attraction to persons of the same sex
2.Bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
3.Full of or showing high-spirited merriment
4.Given to social pleasures often including dissipation
5.Brightly colored and showy
6.Offering fun and gaiety
7.Homosexual or arousing homosexual desires

AMD we said workstation not your house lol j/k your mini cinema, if i wanted to go 2 the cinema i just work about 5mins but having a home cinmina is not as good as the odeons lol

lol anyway since when did Graphics Cards get sexual! excluding Alvino that is

Giancarlo said:
Aww come on.. I'm gay.. don't call a bad video card gay lol.
Giancarlo said:
Hold up.. now that's insulting lol... the 9200 is crap. LOL. Not gay.

I'm sorry Giancarlo. I didn't mean any offense toward you by saying that.

The word gay is misused all the time... Silly world we live in. Anywho, my hometheater is also a workstation area, as I sometimes hook my laptop to it.

Back
Top Bottom