AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alvino, accualy the san jose/cupertino area is closer to me then SF. Of couse I know where Daly City is, I've lived here for 8 years :p . Anyways, I know there is one really nice place in china town near the end of the hill.. damnit can't remember the name of the street...

But, I like the topic. :p I'll go make a "Favorite Foods" thread. And if I'm lucky, maybe it'll get stickied.

rakedog said:
Alvino, accualy the san jose/cupertino area is closer to me then SF. Of couse I know where Daly City is, I've lived here for 8 years :p . Anyways, I know there is one really nice place in china town near the end of the hill.. damnit can't remember the name of the street...

LOL SF has sooo many hills!

Originally Posted by jac006
"chajung mein"

I know what that is. It's like noodles with special chinese sauce. Black colored, but I can't describe the taste to you. Take my word that it is gooooood. You can go to the oriental market and buy Chinese instant noodle that is chajung mein. Boil the noodles and drain the water. Add the chajung sauce to it. Mmmm

Wow dang.. I check my mail and come back.. and so many posts.. all of which are making me very hungry... I love Kim chi..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom