AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
rakedog said:
Well, you do realize that Sweet and Sour Pork in Panda Express is like three times as sugary as it normally is in traditional chinese cuisine?

Well, I don't go to Panda Express. I go to 100% Genuine and Authentic Chinese restraunts.

rakedog said:
Yeah.. given that I'm from Russia (still part of asia bitches!! :p ), I happen to be sensitive about cultural notes, and I think, just like you, that Panda Express is a complete insult to the trditional cuisine. The food is still good, but it should be called: the Americanized-and-theUnhealthyVersionOfChineseFood Express.

LOL Or the AATUVOCFE Express a.k.a. Authentically and chemically reproduced "chinese" food.

you guys are making me hungry. Near Pomona, there are tons of Chinese restaurants. Not those cheap fast food Chinese take outs you see in every city in the US, but authentic cuisines.

Beef noodle soup, seaweed and bean sprouts side dish, pan fried dumplings, garlic eggplant, and top it off with fried shrimp with cabbage. Mmmm, that is my lunch right there.

Giancarlo said:
Well I know some very authentic chinese restaurants. Including one called "Chi's" which is near me. It won the 2004 Culinary Excellence Award, and that's nothing less then an honor to have.

That's good. That means it's a place worth going to.

Alvino, care to name a few good restaurants in the Bay Area.. I happen to know a few nice one's in San Francisco (explored China Town a few times).. but do you have any specifics?

Charchris said:
just to let you guys know i'm Asian too! Thai and Lao in fact its nice to know you guys are...

MMMMM!!! I LOVE THAI! Pad Thai, Green Curry w/ chicken and Thai Ice Tea are some of my favs.

rakedog said:
Alvino, care to name a few good restaurants in the Bay Area.. I happen to know a few nice one's in San Francisco (explored China Town a few times).. but do you have any specifics?

There's this place called Koi Palace in Daly City (near San Francisco). Very good, but a little on the expensive side. Ummmm...you got any specific location? You ever gonna go around the San Jose, Santa Clara or Cupertino area? Cuz I rarely go anywhere outside of that area for dinner (becides San Francisco).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom