AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
alvino said:
Well I meant cheap as in very good, while the prices are rock bottom. But, LA is a pretty neat place. BTW If there are any insecure people here, you can count on us to back you up if they start something stupid. Or they can keep it to themselves.

Oh cool cool.. yeah I can get you a whole plate of chinese food (dozens of different dishes), salad, cup of soup and fried wontons... for $4.50 (or up to $7.15 depending on the dish) at this one really nice restaurant. I know what you mean by economical, but great. :)

LA is a cool place.. there are insecure people... I've dated a few gay latino guys (whose parents give them hell for it). Since december, I've been going out with a jewish guy.. but my bestfriend.. who is gay and mexican, has had a whole lot trouble from his parents.

Well I don't know the exact address... it is in a Vons strip mall.. it is next to Cal State Northridge.. it is called "Hot Wok Cafe" on the intersection of Nordhoff/Reseda. Sorry about not being too descriptive.

lol. ouchies there gian. i dont think lk is illiterate. i think, on the contrary, he's acutally quite the english prof! lol. well hey, that's what i think. at least he takes the time to capitalize his "I"'s. indeed.

Ah.. yeah I live in the San Fernando Valley.

LK is illiterate... I'm just mad at him because he is so stubborn and so adherent to his inaccurate beliefs.

What can I say, kalthorn is sticking with losing technology. Just let him be.

I laugh at people when they say they're eating Chinese Food when they go to this one place called Panda Express, it's like a semi-fast food place over here. The food is great and everything.. but it's traditional chinese food soaked in fat and chemicals. If any of you know what orange chicken is, or Sweet and sour pork... you know what I'm talking about. None of that is really chinese, nor any asian culture for that matter.

Actually, Sweet & Sour Pork is a chinese dish (I would know, I am chinese). But, Panda Express is just an insult to the chinese culinary culture (so is Mr. Chau's).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom