AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i do too, i just try to ignore em, tehy always talk about beatin the hell outa me, and im just like .... meh, cuz i kno if i do they would either get all their frends to gang up on me at once, or call the cops right after, i hate dealing with ppl like that

Don't worry...everyone is welcome to CF, reguardless of your sexual orientation.

Yeah sometimes they have tried to beat me up but realize they could get in a lot of trouble for that because it would be categorized as a hate crime.

No LA is really cool.. at least most of it. But, if you go to socially conservative areas.. like hispanic areas.. it is not cool. It is really a hateful environment. Latinos are very intolerant of gay people (despite the fact I've dated a few latino guys.. they had trouble with their parents).

alvino said:
Damn...that is sad. Have you ever really been beaten, just because you're gay?

Thank goodness not really severely beaten. But thrown against my locker (back when I was in high school in Argentina), pushed around sometimes... but nothing much more then that.

I live near West Hollywood.. so really it is not that bad here where I live. And CSUN is an extremely tolerant and accepting university. :)

Oh...wow, you really give a different perspective of LA...I've only been there twice. Both times I ended up going into Pasedena and St. Gabriel (or whatever it's called) for REALLLYYYY cheap chinese food. LOL And when I mean cheap, I mean CHEAP!

alvino said:
Oh...wow, you really give a different perspective of LA...I've only been there twice. Both times I ended up going into Pasedena and St. Gabriel (or whatever it's called) for REALLLYYYY cheap chinese food. LOL And when I mean cheap, I mean CHEAP!

I can give you many different perspectives of LA because LA is not just one city. There are many different parts. Go to West Hollywood and you'll see two guys making out in the street (I've done that with my bf while we were at a cafe, but not to give an image for the insecure here). I can also get you really good chinese food.. I'm sure you got some bad stuff heheh. :)

Well I meant cheap as in very good, while the prices are rock bottom. But, LA is a pretty neat place. BTW If there are any insecure people here, you can count on us to back you up if they start something stupid. Or they can keep it to themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom