rant of gettin ripped off by comp guy, add ur own too!!

trance565

Daemon Poster
ok, so i put my comp together, and i did it wrong, i only did one thing wrong and the guy atthe store lafs at me, mocks me, and even points out 3 or 4 things i did wrong. now this is where i get pissed, he tells me my ram is completley in the wrong slots, he says he can tell just by lookin at it, HE DOESNT EVEN KNOW WTF MOBO IT IS YET!!! so he puts it in his way, (while im at my house waiting), then he says my old hdd wont work cuz its from a compaq, i put it in today to see if it worked and it workd fine..., he tells me my wiring is sloppy, meh, i used electrical tape big deal, got the wires out of the way of the cpu, SO!!
the only thign i actually did wrong, was leave out the mobo spacers, THE ONLY THING!!!
i get my comp back from the dumb bastard and i play games and my comp freezes, makes wierd glitchy noises and i have to turn it off, the only thing i can do is use internet, WOW how amazing, so come to this forum and im like guys, wtf is wrong, and i think it ws corolla, says, is ur ram in the correct spot, i says, ya the guy put it together for me, so the next day out of desperation, i put my ram back to how i had it... AMAZINGLY IT FING PLAYS GAMES NOW!! I MEAN HOLY HELL! THATS WUT I GOT THIS COMP FOR!!!!
ok so 2nd point, my hdd has been pissin me off latley by freezing up and clikin and freezing etc, so, i take my compaq hdd, plugg it in and hey its workin, so i decide, meh ill use it if this one does actually die, so when im changin the jumper settings of my hdd to master with slave insted of single drive or wutever, i say,hey , wtf is this the jumper is supposed to be ::|:: not ::_: .... meh so i change it, hasnt frozen yet.... wtf oh ya and the guy lied about my compaq hdd not working so i had to friggan deal with his shinanigans about installin xp on my comp with the cd key that he dun ahve on paper is iillegal, so i finally get this god forbidden stiker off the back of my compaq (takes ezily 30 mins) and give it to him, and hes like thank u!! finally i can do wut i need... im like wtf..? anyways i was charged 185 +10 bux for the 9 spacer screws that i offered to just give him mine, and his ass refused, so i paid 195 for sum dick muncher to put my mobo in correctly and almost evthing else wrong, AND WHATREALLY PISSES ME OFF ABOUT TH HDD!! is the fact that on the top of it, they had a diagram explaining how the hell the jumper goes in, i mean, wut kina comp genious thinks he is above the jumper laws? seriously.... i wanna go shoot him with the amd death ray from point blank and show him whos boss!!! ok anyone else have some stories about getin ripped off about a smart ass bastard who knows nothing? (plz excuse any language u may find ,.... unwelcom... im jus angry rite now)

oh ya lol, had to put up with my dads screaming and yellin about havin to spend an extra 200 bux xcuz of MY screw up .. coulda been worse if i hadnt of fixed evthing else

yes, yes i do, that offends me lol, u want some of that amd cannon too? ill get zen to nail u with it!

I don't use those motherboard spacers that often and never had a problem in any of my previous builds. I just line it up and screw it in. I did use the plastic standoffs on this computer to give it a snug fit against the case (had those tapped into the middle of the motherboard where the holes are for mounting). Used the regular metal screws on the corners.

That guy's just making up some excuse about your computer. What kind of a tech is he? Does he have his own repair shop or is he one of those certified CompUSA or Best Buy techs? He just want to sell you his parts to make money off of you. I don't see why a Compaq hard drive won't work in other PCs. They're pretty much universal. Kind of like saying "oh, you can't use that floppy drive from that Dell computer because it's for Dell systems. You need to use this type of floppy drive for your Gateway PC and not the Dell floppy drive." I can understand older PCs can't support new larger drives, but that's a different thing (BIOS limitations).

Okay... about that ram.. how the heck could you put your ram in a slot that isn't for the ram? I don't see where it would fit in anything other then the ram slot.

You should of asked us here before you went and spent $200 (why would they charge that much anyways?).

Back
Top Bottom