AMD vs Intel vs Apple (NO FLAMING!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it is ok.. the argument was about the fact he found out about my sexuality and I wasn't ready to tell him cause he was too insecure. This sucks.. :/

Ouch. That sucks...so you guys still friends? Or is he like "grossed" out? Don't worry...I have several homosexual friends (and I'm straight), and they're really cool. Not to mention really nice.

He won't talk to me. I said "hey.. how are you?" when I walked by him today and he just said "go away, queer". I'm a pretty nice, open, vibrant person.. don't see why people have to treat me like this..

Damn...what's with people these days??? Homosexuals are human too! I'm not mocking you or anything, but I think it's just wrong how people think homosexuals are freaks or something...

alvino said:
Damn...what's with people these days??? Homosexuals are human too! I'm not mocking you or anything, but I think it's just wrong how people think homosexuals are freaks or something...

Why would say you are mocking me? You aren't. :) You are disputing the mindset of those ignorant people. The guy pushed me too... but then wiped his hands on his clothes.. that really disgusted me. I'm not talking to him anymore... :/

Giancarlo said:
Why would say you are mocking me? You aren't. :) You are disputing the mindset of those ignorant people. The guy pushed me too... but then wiped his hands on his clothes.. that really disgusted me. I'm not talking to him anymore... :/

Well after what happened in the past between us (not exactly my finest moment), I was afraid that I would start up something...:(

alvino said:
Well after what happened in the past between us (not exactly my finest moment), I was afraid that I would start up something...:(

Well I do get on the case of people who say homosexuality is wrong or a choice. :)

i hate insecure asses like that, i just wanna knock the hell otu of ppl that run their mouths and do shit like that, ignorant bastards, sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom