Pic's of yourself

FYI, those photos were taken with a webcam.

My digi-cam (Casio Exilim) though was $249 at the time I got it.

~mr mixx~ said:
I did'nt even know casio made camera's ...are they good ?

Casio was one of the pioneers of digital cameras.

These are all the Casio cameras out:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/specs/Casio/

And the review on mine:

http://www.steves-digicams.com/2004_reviews/ex-z40_pg5.html

"Casio's newest addition to their Exilim series, the EX-Z40 uses the same 4 megapixel imager and 3x optical zoom lens found on the EX-Z4U. The EX-Z40 brings back the ability to record movies at 320x280 (15fps) with sound, limited only by the capacity of the memory card. This credit card-size camera is loaded with features that are usually found only on larger and more expensive cameras. The EX-Z40 is a great point-n-shoot camera that has adjustments for ISO, White Balance and Exposure Compensation. There are 21 pre-programmed "Best Shot" scenes modes that optimize the camera's settings for specific shooting conditions and user has the ability to create their own Best Shot scenes using the Register Favorites function.

The EX-Z40 is ready go in approximately 2 seconds when using the internal memory only. Since most of our testing was done with a 512MB SD card, our timings may differ. When pre-focused, the EX-Z40 is quite the performer with a very minimal 0.2 sec. shutter lag. From first press of the shutter to full auto focus requires approx. 0.5 second. The EX-Z40 has no Continuous mode, but I was able to shoot 10 frames at an interval of approximately 2.1 seconds per frame with preview on. With preview off the interval was around 1.8 seconds per shot. The camera is very robust when reviewing your images. By holding down either the Left or Right buttons on the 4-way selector, you can zip through your images at lightning speed (approx. 12 frames/sec.).

The image quality of the EX-Z40 is very good, it captures sharp and well saturated pictures. The 3x Pentax zoom lens covers a 35mm equivalent of 35-105mm and has a 4x digital zoom feature. There is moderate barrel distortion at full wide angle but almost no pin cushioning at full telephoto. The zoom lens is quick and smooth as it goes from wide angle to telephoto. The indoor shots were also well saturated but not as sharp, maybe due to a lack of a focus assist lamp for low light shooting. The flash range is limited to a maximum of about 11 feet. Flesh tones were very accurate and well exposed."

Well great info, I REALLY WANT ONE, but i want to get a good one...one that takes at least 5 mega pixels.

Back
Top Bottom