Seagate

i personally like maxtors and western digital, my wd aint very loud at all, untill it starts doin the clikin and freezing bs, but i think i solved that by puttin the g-damn jumper wehre its supposed to be, g-damn asians cant see the friggan diagram tellin him wehre to put it, cant even put it in the right direction !!! seriously WHO PUTS THE JUMPER GOING HORIZONTAL ALONG THE 5 INSTED OF VERTICAL BETWEEN THE 2 ROWS!?!?!?!?!??!?!

HEY! You watch your mouth! There's something called cheap-ass labor down in China...

Umm, some of my friends are Chinese... that's kinda offensive.. they are pretty tech saavy. When it comes to manufacturing in China, it is of low quality.. because those putting it together are not of high education. But that isn't a reason to insult them.

I used the stock heatsink after all, but applied my own thermal grease (not using stock compound). I cleaned the old stuff off before mounting it on top of the processor.

I have 6 system fans and 2 exhaust blowers. Plus the fans on the chipset and CPU. 10 fans all together. Doesn't sound that loud either.

Yeah I got 6 80MM fans (3 are LED, other 3 are hidden so no need), 1 80MM slot fan, and 1 exhaust blower. Nice and quiet. :)

Oh yeah almost forgot the PSU fans. Now my PSU is unique and probably rocks the market.

It has an 120MM fan and 80MM fan on it.. that are LED. :D

I'm just using a generic power supply for now with whatever fan is in it. All my system fans have the blue LEDs so it's pretty neat to look at when dark. Hell, even when the rooms well lit it's still nice to look at. I've got the blue ice cold theme going. I was going to go with red, but makes me feel hot just looking at it.

Giancarlo said:
Oh yeah almost forgot the PSU fans. Now my PSU is unique and probably rocks the market.

It has an 120MM fan and 80MM fan on it.. that are LED. :D

That's cool. Mines just 2 80mm blue LED fans.

Back
Top Bottom