Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Lurion said:
I finally bought a digicam!!! :D :D :D

This is my workstation the way it looks now (it won't be like this for long... MODDING MADNESS!):
workstation7wv.jpg

And these are the spakers conected to the stereo conected to the souncard conected to the shin bone conected to the...
speakers6ha.jpg

I'm tidy too...

Thanks to www.ImageShack.us for free hosting!!

thats a sharp looking case, what is it?
and what kind of lcd is that?

I dunno who made the case. It's one of em cheap stock iron ones (although I think it's pretty cool lookin'). The tft is a Dell. My dad bought a couple of dimesions (i tryed to drive him away from the idea but oh well...) and they came with these monitors. We already had an lcd for the old comp so we decided to put the old one with one of the dimensions and I ended up with my cool black dell tft!!!!! I'm gonna paint the case gloss black and silver, so it will all match! I'm also getting a black keyboard to finish the job :D

nice, if ya got any questions about painting your case, give me a holler, I've done it before

lol, ya, glossy black spray paint :) make sure to take evthing out lol, and be very careful, cuz ... mine already hasa couple of chips sniff sniff

u could paint those fancy speakers too, cuz the wood looks a lil under the weather....so uiud have a crazy setup

yep, anyways lol i just checked prices for everything, lol first desk would cost me like 650, cuz i alredy have PSU for the fans of the comp bay deally, and the rest would be like 675 :) lol so price is now up to 850 hahahaha it would still be awesome, cuz for like ... 1000+ i could make it glow (UV ACRYLIC) with black lites which would of course be included :)

Nothing beats a mirror finish black. What soundcard do you have? I have an Audigy 2 ZS hooked up to my stereo and it sounds fantastic.

The only thing I am having problems with is that it is sending the left channel to both speakers. I have 2 RCA cables going to a 1/8 inch connector. I have that plugged in the Front Right/Left connector on the soundcard. Do you know how I can make it output the right and left channels to the proper speakers?

He... I used that crappy webcam and got a pic of our remodelled Hometheater. It is pretty nice, sry the pic sucks.

hometheater6lj.jpg

I AHTE U ZEN, plz donate old gfx agp card to me plzzzz!! I WILL PAY SHIPPING I SWEAR!!!

I DON'T HAVE ANY!!!!!! I already sold them!! However, if you want, I can sell you an nVidia 5700LE AGP card in a few more weeks for $100 plus shipping. Its up to you. But the 5700LE is not that great. :(

Back
Top Bottom