DEll AND AMD a love story?

c'mon now yuhioh we're talking about dell after all, they have trusting customers so they arent just going to put in the best processors just because they're better...they are going to make people believe that the one they have are the most powerful out there

that was put well money_man, Dell is brainwashing once again, with that whole p4 thing, i mean who uses p4's

I think dell does brainwash people....
the other day I had a friend admit that I know way more than he does about comps... then when I tell him dells are crap he gives me all these dumb reasons why they arn't lol

LOL It's just as bad as nVIDIA making their nForce chipsets compatible with Intel CPU's...

Not yet. But, last year the 2 companies signed a contract together. Damn nVIDIA! Those traitors! Making their awesome chipsets for a inferior CPU...ARRRRGGGG!!!

Seriously! GRRRR!!!! Almost makes me want to use ATI! But, I've controlled myself...take that, AMD ZEN! *sticks out tongue and makes a face* NYAH NYAH!!!

ok let us weigh the negatives and positives
+ nvidia gets alot of pubcility and more potential buyers
+ nvidia revenue will increase considerable
- it will stain nvidia rep forever.......
-ITS ALMOST AS BAD AS THAT TIME WHEN THEY MADE A CONTRACT WITH DELL AND SOLD THEIR CARDS TO THEM........

Stop bullshiting yourself people. Sure, their hardware isn't good, BUT THEY'RE THE CHEAPEST FUCKING PC'S OUT THERE. What do you expect.. seriously. If you think they are the only company that tries to brainwash people, then you are very stupid.... Nearly every big hardware company out there (and some software) all try to make it seem like their hardware is the standard and the best and the only.. Stop taking it all out on Dell.

Besides, once Dell gets AMD's, their rep will accualy become good, and they will still be the cheapest, so STOP FRGIGGIN COMPLAINING.

Half of you here in this thread are just crybabies who want to whine at Dell because it's hardware is less then perfect. No shit guys... they're budget computers...

Back
Top Bottom