The Dell Bashing Thread

LOL regular CAT5 cables thats just cheap! but i think the people at tech support just follow some stuff they read on thier computers

yes they do and they use some of dells support techs too! I called them for laptop support and a rep said "I got soemone about an aleinware laptop on hold woudl you please wait a moment"

Giancarlo said:
People often say.. well custom built computers don't have technical support. In the case of myself, I find I'm better then the support any computer company can offer.

Very, very, very true.

athlon64fx said:
well alienware is too hyped up they even hype up thier network cables and call em

alenware ALX perforance network cable...

when they are REGULAR CAT5 cables!!!

thats how hyped they are when a company hypes up that much ya knwo soemthigns up with them!

and whats up thier butt about thier cases. they are hideous lookig and full of holes inviting a dust ZOO to coem into yoir computer and their heat sucks.

a freinds system went up to 160dF (deg far.) !!! it was an athlon 64 3200 i think. they didnt have Liquid Cooling on it or anything. they had a crappy small heatsink and the case didnt have very many fans to cool it ether. I opened it up and it was scortching in there!

they are rediculos and it was odd they OCed it too. watch out for those "custom" companies too they OC it without telling you and then the thing bakes and they blam you for OCing it when they did it!

soemone I talked to ran into that with falcon.

Actually, Falcon's are really nice...I love the cases and the designs.

but they charge an arm, leg, left nut, and first born! rediculously high and have to navagate alot of pages to get to buy the system. also takes a VERY long time to load on my 3 meg cable connection!!!

(but my pings have been high though but however, I looked at that before my pings were redicoulosly high)

and also they charge for mods and every detail I provide them free of charge.

Yeah, Falcon's are reallyyyy expensive...but they are really nice. Not to mention the really good reputation and ratings from all those publications... BTW what do you mean your ping? WHat does that have to do with Falcon's?

falcon's are nice. love their cases. and the compnonets of course. also abs is nice. love their little speedometer for the pc.

Back
Top Bottom