DEll AND AMD a love story?

Ok Dell, is likr Intel, they charge way to much for nothing, but If they Started selling AMD, AMD'sincome would multiply ten fold over, Thus, making, intel lower costs and Increase speeds, thus couaseing AMD to Make faster prossesers, compitition is good for the consumer, But no matter how hard Intel tries I think they will never Beat AMD, Lk need not responed, lol jk jk

i didnt run to them for money, i saved up my 10 dollars a wek allowance for 3 years got a job, and they paid halfies.......i worked my ass off to get this rig, so dont say i ran to my mom and dad although i am grateful they paid alot

you still got them to pay half the money...how do you know yugiohstrife didnt save up all his money and buy that computer all by his self? In my opinion its better to buy it all by yourself then to ask your mom and dad for money so you can get a computer that you probably wil never use to the full potential and dont really need at all

Yeah, i am having to buy the one below, me mum is only giving me like $250 b/c she just bought a Apple that bastard, whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
no fire 9800 is not good, whyyyyyy
why did me mum have to be a g-dam artist, :(

lol i only put in $1000 in my computer and my bro put in the rest and he picked everything that went in 2 and a half years ago thats why its gay.

Ok you silly people..... Dell is using AMD. Yes, you heard me right. Dell is going to be using AMD Opteron processors in their business servers very very soon. Also, Dell is rumored to be switching away from Celerons and using Spitfire or Sempron processors. For those who don't know what Spitfire's are: They are very very low class AMD 32bit processors that run at very very low speeds and temps with a tiny L2 cache (128kb) They are indeed CRAP. But they are cheaper then Celerons, and run with the same efficency.

Back
Top Bottom