AGP and PCI Express 16

I am sry but dual agp gpus would not be good, First off do you not think they thought of Sli before pci-express, of corse they did, but dual pci-e split the 16x to 2 8x just like the agp only 2 not one, so if they did an agp dual, sli thingy, it would be 2 4x agp, the preforemance gain is 0.

anyway, I like agp 8x, and i dont hate you I am just stating the facts sry if i desroyed your dreams, of dual agp, nice concept, bad idea.

nah son.
i wasn't dreaming of dual agp's. I don't understand why you keep misunderstanding my posts.

What i want to do is have 1 AGP slot in a motherboard that also supports PCI express.

HA HA HA HAHAHHAH!!! This is funny!! Ok, some of you guys make me laugh a lot!

AGP 8x (even PRO) sucks compared to PCI Express

Only the ASUS A8N-SLi has the SLi mode that takes the two PCIe lanes and makes them 8X. They did this because they ran into stability issues at first. MSI and Gigabyte told them off.. THeir SLi runs at 16x and 16x on both slots. ASUS sucks....

AGP Express does exist, although it isn't as "express" as you might come to believe. Here, READ.
http://www6.tomshardware.com/motherboard/20041027/

once again ZEN crushes our hopes and dreams lol j/k

although you didnt really answer if there are motherboards liek this...all you did was talk about pci ex and agp express

lol I know, wut is up wid dem men??? referin to dual agps
not AMD ZEN lol

ohh ahh now i see, i hought that all sli were 8x not both 16x sweeeeeet.
ohh and my post did not lol, bastard lol, jk jk

Back
Top Bottom