Speaker setup

mighty_chick

Fully Optimized
i was just wondering what everyone is using for speakers. im using the Creative T7700 model...not the best but according to a review i found in the top 5% of speakers and they have nice pound. Im using a SB LIVE 7.1 audio card and i love these speakers. Just wondering what everyone else is using, post pictures of your system if you wants.

Note- im talking computer speakers here not house speakers, they must be hooked up to your computer

Harman/Kardon 3" full range and whatever's in my LCD monitor for my main channel and then a 10" home theater sub for my bass. Yes, this is ONLY connected to my computer.

im using some cheap £6 speakers from ebuyer! (bout $13 :d)
2speakers and a sub! nae so bad like! good bass control on em

Nothing wrong with Cheap speakers ;) these I have are really nice, but I got from an old used computer for free ;P

lol anyone else got speakers on your computers or you all using headphones?

AMD_ZEN get your rich ass in here and tell us what your using...they better be good

I'm using a couple of vintage extreemely high quality kenwood HiFi speakers fed by a jvc stereo. I used to feed them with an akai tube amplifier but one of the tubes burnt down because of use and I decided to throw it out untill I get a new amplifier. I use my computer maily for listening to music so I don't really need 5.1

These are the speakers:

speakers6ha.jpg

Lurion said:
I'm using a couple of vintage extreemely high quality kenwood HiFi speakers fed by a jvc stereo. I used to feed them with an akai tube amplifier but one of the tubes burnt down because of use and I decided to throw it out untill I get a new amplifier. I use my computer maily for listening to music so I don't really need 5.1

These are the speakers:

speakers6ha.jpg

those are pretty cool

Back
Top Bottom