Pic's of yourself

money_man said:
make sure when you move to seatbelt in your computer and make it feel cozy on the ride there

I always do that it gives my computer a +9 defense against blind female drivers. plus its so stylish. that or I use my super ultra anti shock resistant computer hauling backpack complete with air freshener.

Im moveing to a really nice apartment complex downtown nahsville, closer to Adam's new job.

The place is awesome!!!

I gotta start packign the stuff away so itll be over with. damn i got like 16-20 hours of packing to do!! :S

I will use the bags of clothes as padding to keep the pcs safe too alot with seatbelts he he. thats how I did it last time. he he.

the car is gonna be jam packed with clothes he he. and other stuff and the cat too. he he. the cats loved the trip to TN he he. debian was panting and stuff it was funny and cute. it was hot cuase the AC died half way there. it was auful.

oh well were only movign oen cat this time since we let debian loose cuase he started to pee all over my jeans and also he wore Angel out trying to jump her he he. he wanted soem pussy and angel is fixed she didnt want any. he he

oh man he's in someone's back yard getting some pussy, now if your making your computer cozy with cloths make sure they are 100% cotton as they will feel the most comfortable to the pc and he will love you for it, also you want to get one of those things to go around the seatbelt so it doesnt make the computer feel uncomfortable

lol just thought you guys should know how to take care of your computer when transporting it...i didnt even get into rich computers and computers that have virus's...they all have to be taken care of a certain way

Back
Top Bottom